- No clear and direct goals- so no focus
- No interest in acquiring special knowledge needed to continue- no continuous learning
- Indifference – being alright with half measure
- Wishing instead of willing – building castles in the air
- Looking for shortcuts to success – making it overnight syndrome
- Fear of criticism – that is constructive advice from a mentor or some like that.
Failure is part and parcel of a winning formula. The following should guide you when you feel like quitting and remember winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Failing puts you through hell but you have to keep trying.
- The greater your ambition, the bigger the stakes, the more painful it is to fail- have winner takes all mentality
- Failing doesn’t make you a failure- know that it the process or journey that really makes you a winner.
- Failing isn’t about falling down but refusal to get up- know that if you don’t fail you can’t succeed.
- If anything, the winners in today’s world fail more than anyone because they learn from their mistakes.
- Successful athletes, artists, and entrepreneurs fail at all stages of their careers.
- What makes you a winner isn’t avoiding failure, it’s overcoming it.
- Failing sets you back it costs you time and money and effort but it teaches you how to succeed.
- The key is to keep looking forward- keep moving.
- Turning past failures into future success is what winning and life is all about.