Tips on fine dinning
Tips on good eating etiquette while dinning out.
- Order foods that can be eaten with a knife and fork. Finger foods are best left for informal dinners.
- Do not drink too much alcohol when dinning out, it is distasteful and one can get drunk.
- Sit up straight at the table.
- Keep your hands on your laps or resting on the table. Do not lean on the table.
- Do not season your food before you have tasted it.
- Keep your knife and fork together when you have finished or have had enough to eat.
- Do not blow on the food if it is hot. Let the soup or whichever food cool to the temperature that you can comfortably eat it.
- Do not talk with a mouth full of food.
- Tear out the piece of bread you want to eat, butter it and then eat it. Repeat the process until the bread is finished.
- Engage in mild conversation that is pleasant.
- Do not draw your drinks sip them.