Know the truth and love your spouse the best way
Too often male-female differences are at the root of marital problems. The friction is not due to the fact that men and women are physically, emotionally, psychologically, and culturally different from one another, but from the fact that we don’t understand those differences or work to accommodate them in our relationship
In contrast, a marriage grows and thrives when a husband and wife understand and accept that God has designed them to be different and complementary.
The most obvious differences between men and women are physical but that isn’t what causes the most friction in marriage. Nevertheless, understanding that God made men and women different physically is important when two lives are blended into one. Let’s look at some of the physical differences between men and women:
- Women live an average of 8 years longer than men.
- Men are usually stronger and able to run faster and lift more weight than women.
- Men have XY & XX chromosomes; women have XX chromosomes.
- Men have a greater amount of the hormone testosterone, which increases their tendency toward aggression and physical activity.
- Men lose weight faster than women due to the lower ratio of muscle and fat.
- Men have a higher metabolic rate than women.
- A man’s blood gives off more oxygen than a woman’s.
- Women have greater endurance than men.
- A woman’s capacity to exercise is reduced 2% every 10 years, whereas a man’s capacity is reduced 10% over the same period.
- Men are often physically aroused by visual stimuli; women are usually aroused by touch, caresses, and affection.
- A man’s skin wrinkles later in life than a woman’s skin.
- Our brains function differently. The male is more left hemisphere controlled (logical) and the woman is more right hemisphere controlled (intuitive, emotional).
- Men and women are anatomically different, for instance the man’s pelvis is narrow; the woman’s pelvis is broad for childbearing.
Again, these differences do not usually pose significant challenges to the marriage relationship, but they do underscore the fact that God made us, male and female, quite different from one another.
How to balance your home and career.
HOW TO BALANCE YOUR HOME AND YOUR CAREER.
The age old question, can you have it all? My answer to this question is that of course you can have it all but something got to give. It depends on what you want to sacrifice. Your choice to make. So many people have approached me to ask how they could enjoy their family and home and still forge a career. So this is how to balance your home and your career. It is very very important to women to know how to balance their home and their career so that none of them suffer. I always tell them to find out what is important and require more attention at that stage in their lives. Some other people have approached me to ask if it is possible to have it all? Meaning to have a home, raise a family and have a successful career. The answer is of course yes but something got to give. You have to know what is important to you at every stage in your life. When you are running a home and your children are still small, obviously if you put your career first, the children might suffer. So you balance it, you figure out how to balance it. You might decide to keep your career on a hold at that moment to raise your children to a certain level, that might help you, that is if you are in a career that you can do this. If you are not in a career that you can do this you can send your children to a childcare facility of course and then face your career. This is why I said that something got to give. It does not mean any one of these choices is wrong. It means what is good for you at that point, and what is good for your children. But at the end of the day, the whole holistic picture is that it is good and that you can have it all. You can have your home, you can have your career, you can have all of them together.
Summer has arrived and lot of people are weary of taking holiday abroad due to the pandemic. Well there are still ways t enjoy yourself this summer. You can of course make use of your garden for those who have garden. You can enjoy barbecues and picnic and you can even go camping in your own garden. For those who do not have gardens of their own, don’t feel left out, you can pack up a well thought picnic and visit the nearest pack to you an have a blast time remember to follow the guide lines of your local area.