- Say this positive and self-fortifying mantra very often: ‘I haven’t peaked yet the best is yet to come’
- Avoid rigid vocabulary (‘should”, ‘always’, no-one/everyone’ and especially ‘can’t’)
- Test your assumptions. If you think you would find t stressful to speak out in a meeting, write down something you’d like to say and read it out! What’s the worst that could happen?
- Talk about how you feel. You’re not the only one with fears and difficulties and speaking to others helps you keep things in proportion.
DEVELOP YOURSELF… A mind is like a flower very beautiful when open
It may be a cliché, but life really is what you make it. Research has shown over and over again that optimistic people with a positive outlook on life are healthier and live longer, and tend to have more stable relationships and better-paid jobs than their negaholic counterparts. Pessimists make their own lives miserable and they drag others down with them. But, if you alter your mindset from negative to positive and see your glass as half full rather than half empty- you’ll give yourself the potential for a healthier, happier and longer life.
Are you being too hard on yourself?
Most of us aren’t even conscious of our negative thoughts, let alone realise how we’re subconsciously stopping ourselves from reaching our goals.
Read the statements below and tick which apply to you:
- You think there are no opportunities around.
- You see everything as being at one extreme or the other. For example, you might think: ‘because the party didn’t go completely to plan, it was a total failure
- You ignore compliments and only focus on the negative. Perhaps nine people tell you that they love your new hairstyle, but your friend says she preferred it as it was. You, of course only dwell on your friend’s comment.
- You fail to recognise your own achievements only dwelling on what went wrong and what you could have done better.
- You’re always criticising yourself, using terms like ‘must’, ‘should’ and ‘have to’ in such a way that you always feel bad about yourself.
- You always blame yourself, regardless of whether or not you’re responsible or not.
If you can recognise any of these traits in yourself, you’ve already made the first important step in changing your life. Now, tell yourself that you have the capacity to retrain your mind to adopt a thinking style that not only reduces stress, but also will get you more of what you want, more of the time. Over time you will re-programme your thought patterns to accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative. So, if you’re fed up with holding back, you can change your mindset and start living.
As many of us are at home due to lockdown, most people will eat out of boredom or even out of stress. It is important that we focus on eating healthily. Eat more of fresh produce like fruits and vegetables and incorporate a balanced diet into your meals and remember to drink lots of water.
What is Cough?
Coughs may cause discomfort at this time of year, but remember coughing is normally a protective action that helps clear irritants or blockages from your airways. When you cough, an explosive rush of air is pushed out of your lungs,
Coughing is most often caused by short-term irritation of your upper airways, normally due to inhaling foreign particles or mucus dripping from the back of your nose. Colds and flu can create inflammation of your respiratory passages and cause coughing.
It is very important that we continue to eat a balanced diet and eat healthily in this pandemic period. Eating healthily would help boost our immune system.
Remember to keep practicing the following:
Wash your hands often, use soap, any soap or an alcohol based hand sanitizer.
Maintain a social distance
Try not to touch your eyes and mouth with unwashed hands.
Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
Stay at home if you feel unwell.
If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention, call in advance and follow the advice of your local medical authority.
Cucumbers are high in vitamins and minerals and have low calories. It promotes hydration and it contains a lot of water and also have lots of electrolytes. It is anti inflammatory and can also be used to manage weight loss.
Tumeric and ginger can be used as anti inflammation. They soothe mild stomach and prevent heart disease. They can also be used to boost immune system.
So many foods like some fruits and vegetables would help to keep us healthy this pandemic period.
Try some fleshy vegetables like lettuce, cabbage, green vegetable, pumpkin leaves, scent leaf, water leaves and bitter leaves.
Several foods can boost immune system. Foods like garlic, carrot, onions and lots of other vegetables. This is a good time to invest in fruits and vegetables.
YOU ARE OVERWEIGHT FOR THE MOST SIMPLE OF REASONS:
Because you are eating the wrong food. The wrong type of calories per meal, and you are also eating meals in the wrong patterns each day.
Think closely about what we’re about to tell you, since it’s going to change the way you think about dieting…
FOOD is more powerful than any prescription weight loss pills: because the food you eat can either make you THIN or FAT. You don’t get fat because of a lack of exercising, that’s myth. You get fat because you don’t eat the right foods at the right intervals each day.
Also, the pattern that you choose to eat your meals each day is more powerful than any prescription weight loss pills. This is true because your body is like an “engine” and it only needs certain foods at certain interval each day, and if you don’t eat the right foods at the right times then it won’t burn those calories…and you’ll wind up storing those calories as fat tissues
You have gotten overweight by eating the wrong foods, that much as a fact. And guess what? You can get SLIM by eating the RIGHT FOODS at the RIGHT INTERVALS each day.