- Celebrate the present and accept that change is normal part of life. Be happy and thank God for what you have.
- Let God take care of all your problems, and lift the burden off your heart
- Volunteer your time in service to others, especially those in need, the poor and the sick.
- Understand that you cannot control your family members. Spend quality time with your family during holidays such as Christmas, New Year, Sala etc.
- Eat and drink healthfully. Too much alcohol or the wrong kind of food can lead to nutritional imbalance leading to decreased energy and more stress.
- To relieve financial stress know your spending limit and stick to it.
- Try to find and enjoy free activities, example, join the church carol or a friend’s dinner/birthday party. You don’t have to spend money or stress out to have fun.
N/B: Treat and pamper yourself in a special way
N/B: Celebrate the present
Spend time with people who care about you and your well-being.
- Form the habit of helping your friends when they are in trouble financially or otherwise.
- Contact someone with whom you have lost touch. Rekindle that friendship and make it a priority to speak with someone you have missed lately.
- Treat and pamper yourself in a special way.
- Regular and mild exercise is essential.