- The organizational structure is suited to the project and the team
- The project team participates in planning
- The project Manager is committed to established schedules
- The project Manager is committed to established budgets.
- The project manager makes proper use of network planning techniques and doesn’t let the plan become an end in itself
- The Project Manager works with bureaucracy and office politics, not against them
- Project manager, management, team, and customer agree on specific, realistic project goals.