1. Don’t be an “Accidental Manager” ……….Project Management is a discipline. Understand the process to achieve the goal.
2. Get it right the first time…… Doing things right requires time and effort, especially when it comes to identifying needs, but it is invariably more expensive to do them over later.
3. Anticipate inevitable problems………. Conflict and problems are built into the concept of projects; plan ahead of time to improve your ability to cope.
4. Dig deep to find the real situation ……..Never accept a project at face value; you must go beneath surface illusions to discover the real project objective.
5. Be flexible…… Projects are full of surprises; an overly-rigid system is bound to fail.
FOUR STEPS TO COMPLETING YOUR PROJECT.
DELIVER THE OUTPUT
WRAP UP THE ADMINISTRATIVE DETAILS
EVALUATE THE PROJECT EXPERIENCE