Here are 7 fabulous tips, that will help you look young, feel happy and live longer.
1. Make sure you have friends who make you laugh.
2. Act on your dreams. Don’t let your dreams go to waste.
3. Make sure you read good news. Most of the world’ news is bad and if that’s all you read, you’ll think nothing good ever happens. Seek stories that motivate or move you, that show the strength of the human spirit or how much good there is in the world.
4. The brain is brilliant at generating answers, so ask your brain good questions all the time, Stop asking yourself negative questions like ‘Why am I so miserable? And start asking, ‘What would it take to make me happy right now?’ or ‘What am I excited about doing today? That way, your brain will find the answers for you.
5. Go for simplicity, take daily baby steps towards your big dreams It’s easy to clog up to-do lists with life chores like (shopping, cooking or cleaning), but make room for your assessing your aspirations.
6. Realise that only forgiveness opens the door to happiness. Whenever we are holding on to resentments, we can’t be happy, we can only hurt ourselves.
7. Count your blessings. Write down three good things (big or small) that happen every day, and ask, “Why did this good thing happen? A controlled study has shown that people who do this for a week are significantly happier three months later than those who don’t.